Hello.

To look for stuff, use the navigation on the right side of the screen.
Use/posting of my translations in other sites is A-OK, as long as you link it back here. Heck, you don't even have to credit me as a person, just link it here.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

(Kageki no Utage) [Fuantei (Furari, Kome Dorobou)] MIRACLE, LOVE, JET!! (Touhou Project)

I couldn't go to Comiket due to passport problems...
Immigration is op.

I did get part of my loot, more on that soon when I get it all.

Hello.
 
DL Link: http://waa.ai/4gIj

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This was supposed to be done for Christmas, but immigration screwed me up so I left it for a bit :<
      Actual New Year's gift soon

      Delete
  2. pg 5, "Hellow" ? google says that is a form of greeting used by a hyper-active person in The Netherlands. Not sure if that was the reason.

    pg11, "she shat bricks" (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you working on this Fuantei doujin next?
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bhhx7jhgved8jh1/

    ReplyDelete