Hello.

To look for stuff, use the navigation on the right side of the screen.
Use/posting of my translations in other sites is A-OK, as long as you link it back here. Heck, you don't even have to credit me as a person, just link it here.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sudden, but...

Someone else has done- and will be doing Suterareta Yuusha no Eiyuutan starting from story2 onwards.
Link here: http://wp.me/pmyIO-l

I, myself, am problems with my Internet, and because of that I'm not in such a good mood to do anything properly.

As for Grand Guignol, that would be done cca. Wednesday, as I need to ask someone about some content as to do with translation.
Here's a sneak peek: http://puu.sh/dbA1H/1e54703c03.jpg
(it's too big for blogger to handle)

Soon.
spoon

1 comment:

  1. Then came the sun which would bake the deep ruts into canyons of concrete, where horses would break their legs and wagons their wheels. A Lieutenant Mertens a Wurttemberger serving with Ney’s III corps reported in his diary that oppressive heat followed by rain left them with dead horses and camping in swamp-like conditions with dysentery online translation and influenza raging though the ranks with hundreds in a field hospital that had to be set up for the purpose.

    ReplyDelete