Hello.

To look for stuff, use the navigation on the right side of the screen.
Use/posting of my translations in other sites is A-OK, as long as you link it back here. Heck, you don't even have to credit me as a person, just link it here.

Monday, July 27, 2015

(Dai 127 ki Bunbunmaru Shinbun Tomo no Kai) [Anzu no KI (Unyakichi)] ○○ Kakeru Hatate (Touhou Project)


getting real tired of your crap
DL: https://waa.ai/v9HP

Fuantei one almost done, cleaning it makes me cri evritiem
I'm alive ~☆
Internet is dead for a long while, but I'll be camping at a cafe so I can do uploads.
Can't be accessing E-H here (for obvious reasons) so won't be able to take requests for the meanwhile.

4 comments:

  1. But what if we uploaded the raws to let's say, imgur, could requests be valid then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I can batch download it then it's not a problem

      Delete
    2. Hey can you translate this? http://exhentai.org/g/748405/1a6c8c80f8/ its more fuantei

      Delete
    3. ooooh a not-gag doujin by Fuantei, will do.

      Delete