Hello.

To look for stuff, use the navigation on the right side of the screen.
Use/posting of my translations in other sites is A-OK, as long as you link it back here. Heck, you don't even have to credit me as a person, just link it here.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

(Kouroumu 10) [Fuantei (Furari, Kome Dorobou)] NATURAL BORN DARKNESS (Touhou Project)

exams finished boys, I'm back <3

I had to redraw Nue's hand based on my own artistic merit, and I'm sorry if it looks out of place.
DL: https://waa.ai/vJTz

5 comments:

  1. Damn, Nue and Seija make the greatest worst bros. Wish there were more dojins showing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweome, thanks very much. I actually want to request another Fuantei doujin :
    http://g.e-hentai.org/g/592971/1cb7adc8ff/
    Looks like its be a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after the one(s) I'm doing currently

      Delete
  3. pg 18, "But todat" (not today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed.
      Might as well rename this place Typo Box amirite

      Delete